Merit loves food, and the Chicagoland Vampires novels feature lots of restaurants in the Chicago area. But which one is real . . . and which one exists only in Merit’s Chicagoland?
- Saul’s Pizza (Twice Bitten)
- Superdawg (Some Girls Bite)
- Joe’s Chicken & Biscuits (Twice Bitten)
Click on the jump link to get the answers!
- Saul’s Pizza: FICTION. Saul’s is completely imaginary. Unfortunately.
- Superdawg: FACT. Learn more about the Superdawg chain.
- Joe’s Chicken & Biscuits: FICTION. It may be fiction, but who doesn’t love a good southern-style biscuit?
One thought on “Fact or Fiction No. 1”
Chapter chapter chapter??? PLEASE =D
Comments are closed.