I decided to make a list of what I’ve read this year, both to keep track, to share books I loved, and to get a sense of how much I actually read. 🙂
CR = Currently reading.
More current reads are at the top of the list.
- Station Eleven, Emily St. John Mandel
- Maximum City, Suketu Mehta
- Festive in Death, J.D. Robb
- Born to Run, Christopher McDougall
- Eat and Run, Scott Jurek
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman
- Hello, NY: An Illustrated Love Letter to the Five Burroughs, Julia Rothman***
- What I Talk About When I Talk about Running, Haruki Murakami
- Orxy and Crake, Margaret Atwood
- How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written, Sterling Archer*
- Meanwhile in San Francisco: The City in its Own Words, Wendy MacNaughton**
- Taken in Death, J.D. Robb
- The Forbidden Rose, Joanna Bourne
- My Lord and Spymaster, Joanna Bourne
- The Black Hawk, Joanna Bourne
- The Spymaster’s Lady, Joanna Bourne
- The Turncoat, Donna Thorland
- The Anatomist’s Wife, Anna Lee Huber
- Concealed in Death, J.D. Robb
I’ve also read/perused a TON of books on drawing, sketching, and illustration.
* – I know, I know. But it was HILARIOUS.
** – Wendy is one of my favorite illustrators. This book is small, gorgeous, and witty.
*** – Another favorite illustrator.
2 thoughts on “What Chloe’s Reading – 2014”
It looks like you’re keeping pretty busy with your reading! I too kept starting lists before I discovered the wonderful site that is goodreads. It makes keeping track of what I’ve read and what I want to read so much easier!! If you haven’t read any of her mystery books, Tami Hoag writes some great ones and I highly recommend her.
OMG I NEED the Archer book!