I’m answering a question posed by design/scrapbook blogger Elizabeth Kartchner and offering up some things on my current “happy” list.
1. Flip-flop weather. Being surrounded by green after a short winter (by Midwestern standards) and very early spring.
2. Writing in the warm, evening breeze on our deck.
3. My Timex Weekender watch. Great face, Indiglo feature, replaceable slipthrough straps, and totally reasonable price!
4. Grapefruit. I had no idea I liked it. Apparently, I do. 🙂
5. Consolidating computer data in preparation for a possible 2012 release of a slimmer, retina-display Macbook. Well, an expected release anyway. I need Apple to deliver!
6. Eating healthier (more veg; more fruit; more lean protein; fewer processed carbs) and, as a result, feeling better.
7. Scout (our miniature schnauzer) racing across the yard at top speed to “chase” airplanes flying over.
8. Iced tea and frosty bottles of diet root beer