1. Finishing the first round of HEXBOUND edits. Woot for Scout and Lils!
2. Plants v. Zombies. Simple. Addictive.
3. Dinner recipes from Cooking Light. Pear-Kiwi salad tonight (but I can’t find the recipe online, unfortunately).
4. Fossil blog. The design blog of the Fossil watch folks is a great “Best Of” web/design experience.
5. Brunch. With lots of recent events and a significant other who enjoys sleeping late, brunch has become the meal of choice on the weekends.
7. Free WiFi at Starbucks. (Yes, some of us really *are* writing novels on our laptops because we really need to get out of the house for a bit. That doesn’t make us pretentious! Just a little claustrophobic.) 🙂
8. Two bits of writing-related news I am READY to reveal. Alas, I must wait. 😉